THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Regret =(

OH NO!!!
I can't believe that i had already waste so many times!!!!!
This holiday i didn't ever do anything
And now school wanna reopen already
Said want study but don't know study until where... T.T
My homework all also want last minute then finish
Go library lent the phy SUCCESS so heavy but i didn't even touch it!!
1 page also not!
Wu Wu Wu
So regret now.
No help already~
I'm not GOD, can't let the time turn back
*Sigh
Still left 3 days nia, i also can't don anything d
Wait after school reopen
I really really really want tidy up all my study
And do revision
ESPECIALLY in bio, chemis and phy!!
Then do more exercises
ADD MATH exercise
I don't want my year end add math result like last time one
so ugly... ...
And the most important is,
next year i hope can same class with one of my best friend.
Her result suddenly so good
I also dunno want how then can chase back~~ :D
Know who i'm talking abt??
hehe ^.^
*Sigh
After holiday
After i tidy up my mood
After i finish playing
I really wanna start study already
Especially when seeing wei-lynn so kut lat
I also feel very nervous...


HOLIDAY,


B
Y
E
!


I want start study liao!!! :D

0 comments: