THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Before SPM vs After SPM

Oh no!!!!
There's only two more weeks to go.
Gosh i'm so nervous!!
What should i do?
My dad said just take it as usual.
It's just only a normal exam
If you can then you can
But damn!!!
I'm so worry about my Bio
Phy at least still okay
I think at least can get a B+
Bio i really don't have any confident
I think maybe will get C?
Or D?
Who knows? :(
I want to try my best
But when i opened the SUCCESS
My eyes wanna close lerrr... zzzzzzz
It's so boring!!

My target : 8A 2B

Don't know can get it or not. Sigh
Bio!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr....
I want to burn you in the forest after Spm

After SPM where will i go?
College?
NO!
Need $$$$ ar...
Form 6?
MAYBE!
But i want to keep long hair :(
Matrix?!
Oh YES!!!
But i got so lucky meh?
If go matrix, there is so much benefit

1. Can keep long hair XD
2. Can have freedom, can go out with friends, can do anything i want! ^^
3. Easier than Form 6
4. No need waste too much time
5. My ambition is nearer, the future lawyer!!!!! :)

Oh please!!!!!!
Please let me kena matrix!!!!!


Wish me good luck in my SPM, hope can good results and can study in matrix!!! :)


0 comments: