THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Miss school life so much :(


Looking at all students went back to school and study
The feeling is so weird
I miss my school life
Actually go to school is quite interesting
If there is no exam :)
I also want to go back to school to study
But the school won't accept me anymore
No place for me to study anymore
The fact : I'm old
*sighhhhhhh
I miss all my friends
Miss all the teachers
And miss my school
I know i won't have the chance to study at peng hwa anymore
Even though i take form 6
Also won't study at peng hwa lerr
Looking my brothers went to school
I'm so envy ahhhhhh
Nothing to do at home
School life is more interesting than working life
So....
All the students that are studying now
--- Appreciate the days you are in school
Don't wait until you form 5 graduated
Then only miss school
Like me :(








0 comments: